Incredible, interactive and ecological technology which allows to build large, monochromatic signs which are making a lot of noise while changing – they capture viewer’s attention. Read more …
Flip-Dot Boards XY5 has been designed to build larger displays. The boards are equipped with boards controllers. Read more …
We offer a ready-made control units for small and large 7-segment displays and flip-dot boards. Also, we are able to design a customized control unit for every application and custom projects. Read more …
How to order
Let us know by message via this site (below) or direct e-mail: email@example.com Make sure you let us know what to order and where to ship. We will contact you with all details.
Just curious about prices? Drop us a line and we will be happy to share pricelists. It is not THAT expensive 😉
We ship worldwide by UPS or any preferred messenger service.
- For goods on stock we usually ship next working day.
- For goods not on stock you will receive order confirmation with estimated shipping date.
- Estimated transfer time is 2 days for Europe, 5 days for Americas and around 7 days for Asia or Australia. So far no customers from Africa, but if you are the one, we will offer you a special quote!
- credit card through PayPal
- wire transfer.
- We DO NOT accept payments by cheques unless otherwise agreed.
- For orders within EU please present a valid Vat-ID. Otherwise you will be extra charged with Polish VAT (23%).
- Unless specified, our prices are always quoted EXW and are valid for 30 days.
We like mass production. If you are willing to use these displays in your product – let us know. Also small samples orders are available. Please contact for further details.
For over 25 years we supply electromagnetic display components and flip-dots or flip-disc based displays. We are probably the only company in the world offering a full and complete range of products: status indicators, flip-dot boards, flip-dot walls, large and small 7-segment displays, spare parts and complete devices.
We have customers in over 50 countries around the world.
We started in 1993 as a Polish dealer of FP Electronics to become a European distributor in 2004 just before closing of the company. In 2007 we purchased a production line from MARK IV FP Electronics and we are continuing a production.