XY7 Flip-digits panels has been designed as an expansion and continuation of dot matrix. They are madde from small 1″ (2.54 cm) digits which used to be very popular as gasoline price displays worldwide. Now, they allow to show more creative content.
- construction frame,
- RS485 data source (can be a PC with RS485 output, Arduino, etc.),
- power supply (24V).
For larger installations we suggest to use Ethernet – to – RS485 converters with multiple outputs. Keeping low numer of controllers on one data line, allows to drive these displays with an increadible speed of 30 frames per second (black – to – white).
Our control software also is able to control them. Learn more…
Difference with respect to dot -matrix displays
- image is created from lines so it is much easier to show images which has a linear geometry
- flags are smaller and they are designed to show quickly changing gas prices atthe pump. This results in higher refresh rate.
- Flags are smaller then the dots so it is possible to simulate ‘greyscales’
Typical applications include
- graphical artistic display installations
- interactive installations
- information signs and displays
- message boards
We are offering various sizes in order to fit your requirements, always in two disk diameter: 13.5mm (0.53″) or 8.9mm (0.35″).
|available sizes:||7x28, 10 digits, 1 digit|
|single digit size||1" (2.54 cm)|
|color||white on black|
|refresh speed||up to 60 fps|
|supply voltage:||24V DC|
|protocol:||proprietary - available upon request|