1. General information.
1. The owner and operator of the website www.flipdots.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, is Alfa-Zeta Co. Ltd., 93-418 Łódź, ul. Starorudzka 6A. VAT-Id PL7250013065. Company’s documentation held in XX District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście. National Court Register number 000009549. Share capital: 172 500.00 PLN
3. The service performs the functions of acquiring information about the users and their behavior as follows:
- By voluntarily entering information in the forms.
- By writing down cookies on the end devices (so called “cookies”).
- By collecting the logs of the web server by the hosting operator Nazwa Spółka z o.o., functioning at www.nazwa.pl.
4. All trademarks, trade names and company names appearing on www.flipdots.com are subject to legal protection in accordance with the provisions of the relevant regulations.
5. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
2. Terms of service.
1. Reproduction, reproduction of texts, pictures and elements from www.flipdots.com, in whole or in part without prior written permission is prohibited. Registered trademarks, trade names, identifiers All proprietary names appearing on the pages have been used solely for identification purposes.
2. The content of this site may be used by users only for authorized personal use. Use of this site in whole or in part for other purposes, and in particular – commercial, including copying, public reproduction, or making available to third parties in any other way, may be made only subject to express written approval from Alfa-Zeta and conditions set by the Alfa-Zeta Company. To get permission to use the content of the site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Use of materials published on the www.flipdots.com website for purposes other than personal use, ie for copying, reproduction, use in other publications, in whole or in part, is governed by the general principles of press and copyright law.
4. Alfa-Zeta Company is not responsible for the decisions that users make on the basis of information available at www.flipdots.com.
3. Information in the forms.
1. The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service can also record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. Data in the form is not made available to third parties other than the user’s consent.
4. The data given in the form is processed for the purpose of the function of the specific form, eg. to process the order processing, trade contact or registration in the newsletter subscribers database.
4. Information about cookies files.
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s terminal and are intended for use on the Service’s web pages. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number
.3. The operator of the Website is posting and accessing the cookies on the end user’s device.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:a. create statistics to help you understand how Website Users use the web to improve their structure and content;b. maintaining the User’s Service session.
5. Within the Website, two main types of cookies may be used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end user’s device until the session ends, webpage exit, or software shutdown (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually defaults to the storage of cookies on the end user’s device. Service users may change their settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, see the help or documentation for your web browser
9. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings.
10. Disabling the cookies necessary for authentication, security, and user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent you from using the web pages.
5. Server logs.
1. Information about some user behavior is logged on the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
2. The viewed resources are identified by URL. In addition, the following may be included: query arrival time, response time, client station name – HTTP protocol identification, error information for HTTP transactions, referrer URL – The service was followed by a link, user browser information, IP address information.
3. The above data are not associated with specific people browsing the site.
4. The above data is only used for server administration purposes.
6. Data sharing.
1. Personal identification data shall not be disclosed to third parties.